I live my life with a pretty good outlook. I see the glass as half full. I look at the possibilities, not the impossibilities. I also believe God has great things planned for my tomorrows. And, even though I love my life just the way it is, there are still a few things that I wish were different.
Ten things I wish…
- I wish people didn’t do stupid stuff and then turn around and do stupid stuff again!
- I wish I could go back to middle school with the self-confidence that I have today and kick Daphne Miller in the shin!
- I wish I didn’t have to color in my eyebrows every morning……yep the secret is out! My eyebrow color is fake!
- I wish I could spend one more day with my grandmaw and my Aunt Sammy. I would be sure to tell them how mush much (I wish I could spell) I love them and let them know what an impact they had on my life and my outlook on life. Then I would spend the afternoon making them laugh.
- I wish I could wear 4 inch heels all day like I used to.
- I wish I could wear my red furry coat, from the fourth grade, one more time. I would rock that red coat! I had a love for fashion even then.
- I wish I had listened to my mother and tried harder in high school. Sorry Mr. Powell for failing history and for talking in your class.
- I wish I hadn’t sold my red MGB convertible. I could kick myself in the shin for that!
- I wish there was a beach in Verdigris, OK
- I wish I had a million dollars so I could buy me a really nice purse 🙂
- I wish for you, laughter….lot’s of laughter! (make that 11 wishes)